This digest summarises some of the key papers published on issues related to wound management.
Selected papers of interest:
- Effectiveness of percutaneous tenotomy for diabetic toe ulcers
- Oral treatment of pressure ulcers with polaprezinc (zinc L-carnosine complex): 8-week open-label trial
- Repositioning for pressure ulcer prevention in adults
- Examining factors that influence the adoption of healthpromoting behaviours among people with venous disease
- A prospective, randomised comparative study of weekly versus biweekly application of dehydrated human amnion/ chorion membrane allograft in the management of diabetic foot ulcers
- Comparative effectiveness of advanced wound dressings for patients with chronic venous leg ulcers: a systematic review